1. Conduct effective and updated General Administration Affairs.
Job and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting the Clerk dan Deputy Clerk to the Legislative Council in preparing departmental strategic plans, performance management as well as various departmental projects to enhance service implementation;
2. As an administrator in the use of GEMS System;
3. Requesting application for allocation to be used for visits either within or outside of the country;
4. To manage correspondence, vouchers and papers of the Council;
5. To update the designation list of officers and staffs.