Bahasa Melayu |
Text size :
1. Responsible for handling the affairs/matters pertaining to The Privy Council;
2. Responsible for handling the affairs/matters pertaining to The Legislative Council;
3. Responsible for preparing correspondence and documents for the Appointment of the Deputy Sultan.
Job and Responsibilities:
1. To prepare daily report (hansard) of the Legislative Council meeting;
2. To prepare the working papers of the Legislative Council before the meeting including lettes, invitations consisting of dignitaries, ambassadors, titled persons, head of villagers, head of departments and the private sectors;
3. To prepare letters of the Appointment of Deputy Sultan to be presented to the Members of the Privy Council;
4. To prepare letters and papers in support of the Award / Bintang of Brunei Darussalam in conjunction to the Birthday Celebration of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam received from the Committee of Awards / Bintang of Brunei Darussalam to be presented to the Members of the Privy Council for their views and support;
5. To prepare working papers of the Privy Council when the council meets;
6. To collect and receive documents, books, pamphlets, articles and other materials from other departments and organisation to be kept in the library.