Bahasa Melayu |
Text size :
1. To plan, organize, monitor and supervise maintenance works, repairs and improve the building and facilities in the department.
Job and Responsibilities:
1. To provide tender documents including scope of work and specifications for services and works to be done by the suppliers / contractors;
2. To coordinate with other government agencies in assisting the maintenance and improvement works;
3. To manage the administrative contract for future and current projects from time to time;
4. To manage the logistics during events such as the State Legislative Council meeting, held every year.